Formulated and Developed by Okinawa, Japan
Rich in Probiotics | Amino Acids | Super Antioxidants | Peptides
LG Reverse restores your gut and spleen's functionality.
- It helps to maintain a healthy gut system.
- Healthy blood cells regeneration abilities.
- Maintain a balance of beneficial bacteria.
- Eliminate harmful bacteria in the blood recycling system.
- Effectively regulates blood flow. It Promotes rapid recovery from post-surgery and post-chronic treatment.
- Sustain physical stamina performance.
A concentrated super antioxidant beverage that is engineered to prevent premature aging at the early stages. A home beverage that defends the body's blood regulatory recycling system effectively from unfriendly bacterias & virus!! A groundbreaking development of age-reversal solution that repairs cell codings and exterminates free radicals by nourishing the spleen and gut functionality.
LEGENZE REVERSE activates the SOD activities in the body efficiently. That includes high concentrations of Bio-available essences like vegetable & fruit enzymes, trace minerals, COEnzyme Q10, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Lycopene.
The formula safely interacts with free radicals and terminate the chain reaction before vital molecules are damaged. This cleansing and filtering process produces healthy platelets and white blood cells to the body.
Legenze Reverse (Twin) | LegenzeR
Consume & Care
- Liquid Form 500ml per bottle.
- Lime flavor (Light Sourish Taste)Recommended mixing with honey for more better taste and health benefits.
- One Month expiry from Opened bottle.
- Live ProBiotics and Microbes inside
- Suitable for age 1 yr old and above.
- Best served in cold temperature.
- Keep Away from sunlight
Max of 20ml per day.
For chronic illness, Please consult your family doctors before consuming.
- Formulated & Developed in Japan
- Bottling by Malaysia
- Imported by Singapore
- SGS / AE28307 / 2017
- CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS CL/AE07643/2015
Purified Water · Lactobacillus Casei, Protein, Peptide, Bamboo Salt, Lemon, Oat Bran, Rice Bran,
Brown Rice, Black Rice, and Sesame.