Formulated and Developed by Okinawa, Japan
Rich in Probiotics | Amino Acids | Super Antioxidants | Peptides
Legenze restores your gut and spleen's functionality.
- It helps to maintain a healthy gut system.
- Healthy blood cells regeneration abilities.
- Maintain a balance of beneficial bacteria.
- Fight against harmful bacteria in the blood recycling system.
- Regulates blood flow more effectively.
- Promotes rapid recovery from post-surgery and post chronic treatment.
- Sustain physical stamina performance.
A concentrated super antioxidant beverage that is engineered by MerryLife's R&D, Japan team. A home beverage that defends our body's blood regulatory recycling system effectively from unfriendly bacterias & virus!! A groundbreaking development of age-reversal solution that repairs cell codings and exterminates free radicals by nourishing the spleen and gut organ.
LEGENZE REVERSE activates the SOD activities in the body efficiently. That includes rich concentrations of Bio-available essences like vegetable & fruit enzymes, trace minerals, COEnzyme Q10, Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Lycopene.
The formula safely interacts with free radicals and terminate the chain reaction before vital molecules are damaged. This cleansing and filtering process produces healthy platelets and white blood cells to the body.
Legenze Reverse | #Legenze
Consuming & Care
- Liquid Form 500ml per bottle.
- Lime flavor (Light Sourish Taste).
- Fermented scent
- Live ProBiotics and Microbes inside
- One Month expiry from the Opened bottle.
- Suitable for age 1 yr old and above.
- Best served in cold temperature.
- Keep Away from sunlight
Max of 20ml per day.
Taste well when mixed with organic honey for better taste and health benefits
For chronic illness, Please consult your family doctors before consuming.
Post surgery and Post chronic treatment are advised to consume
20ml | Twice Per Day | After Meal.
- Formulated & Developed in Japan.
- SGS / AE28307 / 2017
- CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS CL/AE07643/2015
Purified Water · Lactobacillus Casei, Protein, Peptide, Bamboo Salt, Lemon, Oat Bran, Rice Bran, Brown Rice, Black Rice, and Sesame.